All About Me

Hi! This is Valerie here Im so glad you decided to come check out my blog and learn a little about me, like my favorite activities, hobies, and a few other thing.

I go to West Ridge middle school, and I play on the 7th grade b team for volleyball. I hope to make the basketball team as well but my 2 favorite sports are volleyball and lacrosse. I play for the Westlake girls Lacrosse team for the fall travel team and we also the spring season. i have played lacrosse for 3 year and this will be my 4th, but i have only played volleyball this past year and one other time a while ago.

At school I do choir just for fun and to also see what it like to be on a competing choir team. We get as well go to six flag at the end of the year so that is one more thing that made me want to be in choir. In choir get it the only class that your suppost to sing.

The other thing that I spend alot of my time is at church with are youth group middle schoolers. I went on a camo this summer with 30 people from my church and about 300 people all together in Goeroga. Which out of everything this summer that or Ireland has to be the most exiting thing I did this summer.Sunset Volleyball at a Maldives Resort
Photo Credit: Badruddeen via Compfight

I hoped you like my first page, and Im intrested to read