Friendship

My first really good friend was probably in preschool. They were twins and I met them at the preschool I went to. We always went to each other house to swim and jump, trampoline, play dolls, and other things like that. At the preschool we were always together getting messy and running around like little kids do.

When we went to each other’s houses we could jump on the trampoline for hours. My siblings would double bounce us and we’d play crack the egg; in crack the egg one person is in the middle and you bounce around them until they open their arms. I also had lots of American girl dolls and barbies we would play with and do their hair and act like they’re the queens of the kingdom. We would also go ride out on the drive way with our training wheeled bikes and race back and forth. Or go in the pool in little floaties even though we knew how to swim and splash around.

They were my first real friends; I still see them sometimes but being a grade older we don’t talk much anymore. Even though we don’t talk the time we spent together was priceless and lots of fun and we will always be friends.

3 thoughts on “Friendship

1. I like your description of “Crack the Egg”…it’s fun to find out the little games like that have names. This one kind of fits with the header image on your blog!

How nice that you still see your childhood friends.

2. I really like this article because it’s about friendship. I love my friends, they’re like my family. We have laughs, tears, angerness, happiness, and fun with each other. I can’t stand being away from my friends for a long time. It would feel like someone just hit me.

3. Hi Valerie,
    Friendship is not all about hanging out friendship to me means like sisters
    and thanks for posting this amazing blog.
    Mayra