Why Library Books are Harmful

Books after, books after, books. I need a leash to not loose library books. Money goes down the drain by these books. Library books are very harmful

Every few months I get fines. Books are everywhere — under my bed, in my closet, and even just lying out in plain sight. They’ll never stay in the same place. When I get a book and finish it, or just give up on on reading them, they don’t go back. They just sit there in the house. While stuff gets piled on top of them and then are lost. Lost books always lead to over due book fines.

My wallet is not very happy with me right now. These library books are going to starve the poor thing. Library books are harming our wallets. If they don’t stop I’ll be broke!

2 thoughts on “Why Library Books are Harmful

1. I really like the 3rd paragraph where you describe the wallet as if it has feelings. I also like the way the 2nd paragraph flows down into the books getting lost. I like the reference to the leash and the drain in the 1st paragraph.

Love the detail

2. I love how you said that you need a leash for your books, it really helps me know how easily you loose your books and how you need to keep them tied up so they can’t run away from you. I like the detail and description and I can’t wait to read more on your blog.